Wednesday 28 April 2010

Exhibition!

The Beatles exhibition I am exhibiting in, entitled "P.S. I Love You" opened last night at Bradford Playhouse. It was pretty fine arty to be honest. There was some pretty sweet infographics there that was a bit mind boggling though. Most of it was Illustrationy and a bit more "subtle" to the eye. It was hard to understand some of it as well, but no matter!

Overall shot of the exhibition space. Notice the TV - there were about 6 video pieces i think. Interesting stuff!


This was my little corner with a pretty girl in it. Initially i wasn't sure about the sofas - it looks like a living room or a coffee shop - but overall i think it worked quite well. it gave me somewhere to sit and read the zine as well.

Look how perfect this alcove is for my work. I cant believe how lucky i was to have it all fit so well.

I think the lights made the spray mount de-stick or something. it got a little crinkly round the edges and it was coming away from the foam board i had decided to mount the pieces on.

Phwoaarrr, the colours look awesome. I am very happy with this stuff. It was interesting seeing people peering at the work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment